JALSA Annual Meeting
Sunday, January 29th, 2017, 10:30am, brunch
477 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02215
Click here for directions
Honoring Colette Phillips
Advocate for Justice Award
Sheila Dillon, Joe Kriesberg and Thadine Brown
Thanking Charles J. Ogletree
Lifetime Commitment for Justice and Equity
In the “Special Instructions” box, you will have an opportunity to indicate what level of sponsorship that you would like:
List me as a member of the Leadership Committee:
- $20,000 Underwriter – Greeting on Back Cover of Program Journal, reserved table, 10 tickets to the event
- $15,000 Benefactor – Inside Cover Greeting in Program Journal, reserved table, 10 tickets to the event
- $10,000 Patron – Special placement full page greeting in Program Journal, reserved table, 10 tickets to the event
- $5,000 Champion – Special border full page greeting in Program Journal, reserved table, 10 tickets to the event
- $2,500 Advocate – Full Page Greeting in Program Journal, 5 tickets to the event
Additional choices for support:
- $1,000 Supporter – Half Page Greeting in Program Journal, 4 tickets to the event
- $500 Ally – Quarter Page Greeting in Program Journal, 2 tickets to the event
- $250 Friend – Name Listing, 2 tickets to the event
- $60 – Ticket
- $36 – Special Ticket Offer For Tzedek Salon attendees and under age 30
Forms of Payment:
For Payment on-Line:
CLICK HERE TO MAKE YOUR PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL
For Payment by Check:
Check can be made payable to Jewish Alliance for Law and Social Action, Inc. and mailed to: JALSA, 18 Tremont Street, Suite 320, Boston, MA 02108.
Please include your name and address, telephone, and e-mail, and how you would like your name in any listings.
For Stock Transfers:
For information for stock transfers, please call the office 617-227-3000 for account and transfer information.
JALSA is incorporated as a 501 (c)(3) non-profit corporation.
Your contribution above $45 per ticket is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Please call the JALSA Office with any questions. 617-227-3000
For Information on greeting specifications, please click here